- If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness
or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All images contained within this website are the sole property of QPerfection and may not be reproduced or distributed in any format without prior consent.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
- We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- PRIVACY NOTICE
- General information
Your privacy is very important to us, we make every effort to oversee the effective and secure collection, processing and storage of your personal data. QPerfection will be known as the 'Controller' of the personal data that you provide to us via this website. The data that we collect and how we use it is outlined below:
- Collected information
Via this website: We collect basic personal data about you via this website through email or contact e-forms. This
information is freely given by yourself and will include personal details such as your name, address,
email, phone number and any details you wish to provide to support your enquiry.
Via Third Party App: We collect basic personal data about you via via our appointment booking system which is a third
party external app, powered by Shedul.com (opens a new window).
This information is freely given by yourself and will include personal details such as your name, address, email, phone number,
any notes/details to support your query/booking and details to enable you to make a payment.
- Why we need your data
Your basic personal data is collected in order to verify your identity, enable communication (and where required to make
payment) in response to your interest in our products or services. We will not collect any personal data from you via this
website beyond which required to provide and oversee this service to you.
- What we do with your data
The personal data we collect is processed and stored by the Controller. Third parties will not have access to the personal
data collected without your prior consent, unless the law permits. All reasonable steps are taken to ensure your data is kept
secure. Under no circumstances will your name, e-mail, phone number, address or other other personally identifiable information be sold on to a third party.
- How long we keep your data
Where a service has been provided, we are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact
details) for a minimum of 6 years and for medical purposes for a minimum of 10 years, beyond which it will be deleted/destroyed.
- What we would also like to do with your data
With your consent we would like to retain and use your name, email address and where applicable, your phone number to
inform you of our products, services, future offers and details of news and forthcoming events that we feel may be of
interest to you. If this is something you would manually like to sign up to, please contact us
via email or enter your email address into our subscribe form at the footer section of our website. This information is not
shared with third parties and you can unsubscribe at any time via telephone, email or in writing with a request to do so.
- What are your rights?
- You may at any point request to see the personal information of yours that we process and what is included
in our records. If at any point you believe that information to be incorrect, you can request to have it amended and where applicable, deleted..
- Should you have any concerns or wish to raise a complaint on how you believe we have handled your personal data, you may
contact us to have the matter investigated. Please write to: The Controller, QPerfection, c/o Saks HairDressing, 19A Upper Northgate Street, Chester, CH1 4EE - alternatively please
email us. We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint as soon as possible, please allow up
to 6 weeks for us to perform our investigation and to reply thereafter.
- If you are not satisfied with our response or believe that we are processing your personal data in a manner not in accordance with the law, you may file a complaint at the Information Commissioner's Office
- Cookies in Use on this Site
- Visitor Statistics Cookies via Google Analytics
- Cookies via Shedul
- Shedul is a third party online booking software app which we use to manage our appointments. Links are available throughout our website
that will direct you to this source. Please refer to their website for details of what cookies are enabled and how you can manage them.
Please visit: https://www.shedul.com/ (opens a new window)
- Turning Cookies Off
- You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies, however, doing so will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
- It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware". Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies by visiting the site below: